Illinois Babies
Options

Loyola University Hospital Help

Has anyone delivered at this hospital? Can anyone give me and my husband any insight on this hospital? Do you recommend a certain doctor?

Thanks!

MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
Rainbow Jude 
born: 12/31/09
Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
M/C: 4/09/11 5w
CP: 12/26/2011 
CP: 1/28/2012 
MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
CP 11/24/2012 
Rainbow Violet 
born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 

Re: Loyola University Hospital Help

• Options
    I have not, but my sister did, twice.  She had scheduled c-sections both times and other than some delay issues I think she liked it there.  I do know that they are very strict as to who they let in the rooms after delivery though, just fyi.
  • Options
    Right now, Loyola has moved most of their OB/GYN care to Gottlieb memorial hospital. Only a few of the doctors are actually delivering at Loyola's main hospital. For residents, Dr. Stephanie Heraty is incredible! She is in her last year of residency and might be moving soon though. For doctors, I really like Dr. White.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

not to repeat what was said above but my sister in law had intended on delivering at loyola and ended up at gottlieb. they just redid their unit and it is very nice. they had a great experience and she went to the women's clinic in lagrange.not sure of the doc. most "normal" pregnancies are delivering at gottlieb so it may be hard to find a doc that will deliver you at loyola...however i know they are much more strict about certain things than gottlieb was. hope this helps

• Options
    Is it true that Loyola doesn't have private rooms?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"