Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

My C-Section "ridge" is gone!

This morning I woke up and literally overnight the ridge above my c-section incision is gone! I was afraid it'd be around for good. It's now totally flat! I'm so excited!
imageimage

Re: My C-Section "ridge" is gone!

• Options
    I hate you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Are you kidding?  Are you doing exercises or anything?  Because DD is 5 months old and I swear this thing is never going away.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebethelon:
    Are you kidding?  Are you doing exercises or anything?  Because DD is 5 months old and I swear this thing is never going away.  :(

LOL, I second that!!!

My Little
  • Options

No, it's the weirdest thing...it just went away (that hard scar tissue feeling ridge).

I did put Neosporin Scar Strips on it (not to reduce the scar necessarily, but just to cover it so I could be more comfortable (my panties are forever rubbing it and it bothered me). The Scar Strips have been on for 2 days. They are the silicone sheet ones. I can't imagine they really made the ridge go away, but maybe?!

I haven't been working out yet. Just got the okay for working out on Wednesday...but haven't done anything. I gained almost 60 lbs...and have 13 lbs left to lose (I attribute BFing to helping drop most of the weight immediately).

imageimage
  • Options
    imageI'mAcrossThePond:

No, it's the weirdest thing...it just went away (that hard scar tissue feeling ridge).

I did put Neosporin Scar Strips on it (not to reduce the scar necessarily, but just to cover it so I could be more comfortable (my panties are forever rubbing it and it bothered me). The Scar Strips have been on for 2 days. They are the silicone sheet ones. I can't imagine they really made the ridge go away, but maybe?!

I haven't been working out yet. Just got the okay for working out on Wednesday...but haven't done anything. I gained almost 60 lbs...and have 13 lbs left to lose (I attribute BFing to helping drop most of the weight immediately).

I should try those!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"