2nd Trimester
Options

**Sam19**!! Me too!!

And then, one of my BFFs from childhood who was going to play the live music for the ceremony bailed on me this week...

The FI jokes that we should play Eric Benet. I give him a firm "NO."

Re: **Sam19**!! Me too!!

• Options
    sam19sam19 member
    When are you getting married? I just sent out our invitations today and those were such a biitch to get done because one of my bridesmaids did the calligraphy. Oh and our date is May 9th. Now I'm in the process of just meeting with everybody and getting all the little details hammered out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

Oh crapola! What a pain.  We're gettin' hitched May 23rd. It's just family, so it's uber small (40 peeps in all).  I have a few big things: get him his ring/clothes, get the marriage license, musician for the ceremony, finalize our ipod...

The rest is stuff like this: guest book, decorations for table, organization of weekend events.

I planned the whole thing using WeddingWire.com- very simple, and you can post maps and your registry and stuff like that.

Kudos to US!! We rule.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    oh god. I wish my wedding was just 40 people. We are expecting anywhere from 200 -300 people. It's absolutely ridiculous but about 150 of those people are JUST his family. I still need to go get a marriage liscense haha. I'm seriously ready to pull out my hair. Good luck on your wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options
    Good luck on yours!! Remember, the only important thing about the day is what YOU want. Just sayin'. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"