Parenting

MMML--re: the term "gaybie"

LMAO--apparently you've not been on the nest much lately, MMML; it's a common term here and an absolute endearment. ?FWIW, I would whole-heartedly embrace my child if he comes to me in 15 years and tells me he's gay. ?I voted NO on Prop 8 here in California so that homosexuals could have the right to legally marry and have attended protests for the cause.?And I'm also 100% aware of the fact that this particular behavior normal. ?I'm sharing something adorable that my kid is doing right now. ?It's kind of what we do around here--perhaps you give it a try sometime instead of doing nothing but complain about how awful parenthood is. ?

Re: MMML--re: the term "gaybie"

• I love you, FFM :)  You always crack me up and I am impressed you even took the time to response to MMML after all you've been through :)
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Aww after all you've been through bollocks. I'm well aware what is meant by the term. It is still offensive. And no amount of credentials as a pro-gay rights activist changes that.

Obviously you haven't read my posts about my son's gorgeous behaviour. Sucked in, you missed out. 

• Loading the player...
  • LOL--I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it. ?Have your opinion, you are clearly going to be right in your own mind, regardless.?

And thankfully, I appreciate my child for more than his ability to behave appropriately. ?I've seen the posts. ?They seem to be merely relief on your part that he's not a baby anymore, not a loving gush from a mother smitten by her amazing and adorable child. ? How sad for you both.

• You have no idea how grateful I am I don't have your life. No. I. Dea.

And before you go psychoanalysing you might want to at least get a degree in psychobabble. 

• LOL--out of curiosity, please tell, what exactly about my life is so horrifying for you to imagine? ?I'd love to see what your perception of my life is. ?

• I don't think I can bear to think about it for long enough to explain it to you. And you wouldn't get it anyway.

But you and your lover's lifestyle makes a battery chicken's life sound pretty darned exciting. 

• LMAO--wow, you've either been drinking or you've totally lost your snarky touch. ?Oh well. ?It was fun while it lasted. ?Shame you can't come up with anything that you think might bite.?
  • I wasn't trying to snark. You'll always be the battery chickens to me, and that's an image that long ago occurred to me.
  • ::yawn:: goodnight, dear, until we meet again. ? You've given me lots to giggle about.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"