TTC after 35
Options

I hate...detest...abhor...

...the 2ww!!  It absolutely drives me batty!

That's all!  Good night!

TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby

Re: I hate...detest...abhor...

• Options
    Agreed! I'm with you--5dpo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I always debating back and forth with myself which was worse: 2WW or waiting to ovulate.

I've decided they are both equally horrible.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah!  There's no time when we can just relax except when AF comes, and that just sucks.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really cranky about all of this TTC stuff.  I'm tired of always taking my temp, peeing on different types of sticks, getting my blood drawn all the time and not being able to drink coffee or wine.

• Options
    Amen.  What everyone said!
  • Options
    imagesaverchic:

Yeah!  There's no time when we can just relax except when AF comes, and that just sucks.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting really cranky about all of this TTC stuff.  I'm tired of always taking my temp, peeing on different types of sticks, getting my blood drawn all the time and not being able to drink coffee or wine.

You forgot one--I am tired of thinking about it all the time!

• Options
    I hear ya sister! I never knew 2 weeks could go by so slowly.  How many more days?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"