Success after IF

Baby names for boys.

I find it really hard to pick names for boys.  I think I like last names as first names the best.

Reed is our first, if we have a boy for number 2 do you think we should name him Booker?  Haha. 

Seriously any suggestions?

Do you like Gibson?  Page for a boy?  I am stumped.

Re: Baby names for boys.

• i am more of a traditionalist with boy's names.  but i agree they are waaaay harder than girl names. 

gibson is cool - definitely unique!  page i don't love for a boy, since i know a couple female paiges i associate the name with them and def female... but what do i know?? ;)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • LOVE Gibson!! I have a friend who named her little boy that and he is just precious. ?Gibson Chandler is his name. ?And I like Paige - but for a girl : )
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Tommy was thinking Page for Jimmy Page.  We have Reed for Lou Reed.
  • Boy names are SO hard! I still haven't found one I love. I guess our frontrunner at the moment is Andrew, which is a perfectly good name, but I wish I could find something a little more unusual.

I told my mom I was avoiding the top 50 or so just to bug her. She's offended because she figures I'm criticizing her for giving me a name that was number one for probably more than a decade. :p

I like Gibson to go with Reed. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • LVblvd - Um I can see why you prefer Paige for a girl!  LOL  I like it for a girl too.
  • I think Gibson's cool.  I also like Beckett & Harrison...how about Jamison??  Are you a fan of the Irish whiskey - ha!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Harper would go with Reed. I am not a fan of page and I kinda like Gibson.

I'll keep thinking. 

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I like Gibson.  Page for a boy I'm not to fond of. I've known several Paiges that were girls.

What about Gabe?  Mason?

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• I love the name Alexander, but DH hates it, so we would be at the drawing board with a boy
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • I agree.  I am having such a tough time thinking of boys' names.  I have never heard Page for a boy.  Gibson is interesting.  I think Gib would be a cute nickname.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're traditionalists when it comes to names...if we have a boy he will probably  be Henry Lloyd or Henry Charles. Other boy names I love:

William
    Edward
    Jack

But those don't sound like they would appeal to you. I do love the names Gavin and Clark, which might be more your speed.

• What about Davis or Miller?

I like Gibson.

• imagedundasgirl:
    Tommy was thinking Page for Jimmy Page.  We have Reed for Lou Reed.

I wondered if that was were the name Reed was inspired from.  Page is actually a family name for boys in our family, and is up for consideration if we have another boy. I like the name Van, as in Van Morrison, DH said no.

Gibson is nice, I like Jamieson too, and my dad would be thrilled his favourite whiskeys.

• How about Griffin?

• If we had a boy, we would have named him Miles.
  • I was going to recommend Griffin - I love that name but we know people with that last name and we dont like them so it's a no go for us.  Other names that we considered were Landon, Gage, Grady, Bowen, Grant and Tanner (which is the front runner if we have another boy).

-----Lisa-----
  • If you like last names, how about Mitchell or Mason?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"