Success after IF
Options

I wonder how Skimmy's date went :)

Ohhh Skimmy what did you wear?  What was their house like?  Did you have a good time?  Did they?  Will she call you?  or should you call her? 

I hope it was super fun and you got to have some vino!

Re: I wonder how Skimmy's date went :)

• Options

HA HA here I am... they didn't kill me.

ok I will answer in your order of questions. ..

I wore dark jeans and a black shirt- cute and appropriate. 

Their house was average. They have a nice kitchen but honestly I think I like my house better! 

We had a good time- their daughter is super cute. We had baked chicken with veggies, brown rice and spinach. We planned another date for April 21st. It will be at our house. The husbands are friends so they will call each other. 

We did not drink because... wait for it... they are detoxing right now so they only drink water. Which is fine we normally only drink water to. I would have taken wine or beer but because of the detox I took a pot of tulips. 

ok here are the awkward parts...  When the daughter asked me if I had a home birth or had Charlie in a hospital (she is 4.5) because she was born at home. Then I said that I was taking DS to see the Easter Bunny tomorrow... umm she's never seen the EB and started screaming that she wanted to go see him. Then the mom told me she had also never seen Santa because they don't do Santa or the EB... (They are very religous but don't believe in anything but the bible parts) -which is fine but it made me feel bad I brought it up. Then the daughter questioned me on how much we go to CHURCH!!!! omg I turned red. I told her we try to go but it's hard with DS because we can't put him in the nursery (since we don't have a church I am not going to leave him in a nursery where I don't know anyone) oh man I got drilled by this girl!

Sooo it was fine and they had a really cute dog. I'm glad we went to their house first because I won't be as nervous!!!!!! 

We stayed 20 minutes past DS's bedtime and he freaked out the whole 25 minute drive home... oops!

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Um, wow, what a precocious child. Glad you had a decent time!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    btw- the detox is a month long thing with food... no red meat, no sugar, no oranges etc... not just drinking!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow....isn't she a pistol?! 
  • Options

wow I would have been annoyed by that kid!!!

What religion are they?

DH and I are born again christians and have never heard of this detoxing thing.....interesting......not gonna do it I like my glass of wine every night but interesting to say the least.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"