1st Trimester
Options

spring...

okay so every spring my allergies act up and they officially started! my throat feels like its full of knives and i have post nasal drip....what medicine am i allowed to take!? maybe somebody out there who also has this issue already knows and can help me out a bit
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: spring...

• Options
    Well, horribly my allergies are bad through every season, I cannot even tell if they worsen in a specific season because they are always bad.
  • Options
    O I feel your pain! I was hit hard a few days ago! I was told I could take sudafed, the one you have to get behind the counter as well as benadryl.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sudafed is a decongestant. NOT an allergy medicine. If you are really stuffy, then I'd recommend taking it.

I was told I could take Sudafed, Benadryl, Tylenol...and cough drops. Only take the over the counter stuff and do NOT take 'extra strength'

Call your doctor to make sure that they approve though, I called mine after I had an ear infection last week.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i can talk now!!!! i felt like i was silenced from the world for those 2 days! ...i dont know how to write to you except through your little board thing. so, if you know how i do that, let me know.

and just so im not totally off of the subject allergies suck. k, bye. love you silly

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"