Success after IF
Options

Tips for getting rid of the longest running cold ever???

I have had a cold for almost two weeks!  I called my doctor and the nurse said as long as I don't have a fever it is just a cold so don't worry.  But it is annoying!

I have tried saline drops, eating oranges, sleeping extra, it doesn't seem like anything is working.  I have gone through sooo much Kleenex.  My poor nose.

Re: Tips for getting rid of the longest running cold ever???

• Options
    I take vit B's and zinc to head one off... perhaps it will help get rid of it? GL!
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    I think you have to stand on your head for 4 hours 2 minutes and burp 17 times. Once you are done with that eat 3 deviled eggs and 1 Twinkie with ketchup on it. Wait 5 days and it will be gone!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"