Options

help!

light brown spotting...kinda like brown tinged CM

page midwife or wait til morning?

please say a prayer for me

Re: help!

• Options

Prayers!!!

brown blood is old blood.  I would call in the AM but if it ever turns to red, I would call ASAP

• Options
    Same thing is happening to me right now.  Luckily I have my first appointment tomorrow.  I would wait till the morning.  Everything I have read is spotting is normal, but red flow and cramping is more worrisome.  Good luck.  I will keep you in my prayers tonight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageskinnursemandee:

Prayers!!!

brown blood is old blood.  I would call in the AM but if it ever turns to red, I would call ASAP

thanks Mandee!!  Its weird, like a light brown/dark yellow CM

• Options

Mrskisses I'll be thinking of you! I would monitor it and call in the morning. Like Mandee said, brown = old. Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids. If it gets red or you get any cramping page MW immediately.

I'll be watching for your update tomorrow. Take care of you and baby!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    imageMrsCarroll.6-10-07:

Mrskisses I'll be thinking of you! I would monitor it and call in the morning. Like Mandee said, brown = old. Get some rest. Drink lots of fluids. If it gets red or you get any cramping page MW immediately.

I'll be watching for your update tomorrow. Take care of you and baby!!

thanks!!!  I really appreciate it....I could use some prayer to calm me down and make sure things are ok.

• Options
    Drink lots of water, get some sleep and just call in the am.
  • Options
    I am sending prayers your way!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"