Success after IF

I'm bleeding

I am freaking out!!!!  I am cramping, but not badly.  I'm not bleeding a lot, but enough to leave a little on a pad.  I called the RE and they want me to come in tomorrow morning for an u/s.  I just can't believe that I may be losing this pregnancy after receiving wonderful numbers yesterday.  I'm trying to stay strong, but this is crushing me.

Re: I'm bleeding

• There could be lots of different reasons for bleeding early on.  I hope you get great news at the u/s. 

Good luck tomorrow!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry you are dealing with this!  I had bright red bleeding around the exact same time (5w2d), and everything was fine.  We have no idea what caused the bleed.  Good luck at the u/s tomorrow!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope it's nothing, good luck tomorrow!
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • GL tomorrow - i am sorry you are having this scare, i really hope it's nothing.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • I'm so sorry, I hope that everything goes well tomorrow.  I had something similar happen at 7weeks, I had AF like cramping so I went to the bathroom and sure enough, it was like AF had started.  They did an US and couldn't find any reason why it happened.
  • I hope everything is fine tomorrow.  Early u/s are scary because it is hard to see much.  Good luck!  Stick baby stick!!!
  • I'll be sending lots of prayers your way.  I hope it is nothing and the u/s goes well tomorrow.
  • I'm so sorry about this scare. I hope everything looks great tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope it goes well!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the same thing happen weeks 5-8 and was even told I miscarried twice. See ticker below for proof that it can be just fine. Calm down if you can. It ain't over til it's over! And on a side note I bled with DD for almost a week too with extremely low progesterone and she just turned 2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"