Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Re-watching Sex N the City...

Big's about to stand C up.  Ahhhhhh.  I'd change it, but there's nothing else to watch in this hotel room, but static. 

PS~I have no idea what I would have done if MH didn't come down the aisle.  It never even entered my mind.

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Re-watching Sex N the City...

• Options
    I could watch that movie over and over again
  • Options
    I loved parts of the movie... I feel like I would buy the DVD, but skip over certain parts (i.e. the one you're watching now) and watch other parts a lot (like Charlotte having the baby - or really, all of her scenes!)
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hate that part too.

Oh, I would just die if that happened to me! 

• Options
    Ahhhh, she plays this scene so well.  I'm sick and short of breath watching this part.  I feel so bad for her.  Can't wait for the fun/funny parts to make me feel better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageeclipsed823:
    I could watch that movie over and over again
    this!

And I have -- its been on HBO every day the past 2 weeks. I will be sad when its gone (HBO) tomorrow.

I love when Charlotte says " I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN"

• Options
    M&M&RM&M&R member
    I watched the movie a couple of weeks before I got married and all I could think about was, "What if that happens to me!?!"
    imageimage
  • Options

That's so strange, I was about to put that movie on! I was craving some SATC all day.

I cry every time that part comes on, if DH would have done that to me I have no idea what would have happened.  

• Options
    Just watched that yesterday!  It's one of those movies I could watch over and over again:)  LOVE it!!
  • Options

Char just told C she's pg.  Aweeeeeee.  Ok, no more updates I promise. 

You girls are watching this with me, in my lonely hotel room....But back home to DH tomorrow! Yay.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE that movie.  Just finished watching it again on HBO on demand :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LOVE that movie. I need to record it since I've seen it on HBO a few times now.
  • Options
    love the show and the movie!

m/c 2002 7w2d
    bfp 9.6.12 | edd 5.17.13 | m/c 9.19.12 5w5d

bfp 10.18.12 | edd 6/28/13

beta#1 10.18.12 - 96 / progestrone 32 || beta#2 10.22.12 - 711 || beta#3 10.25.12 - 2608 DD born 6/27/13

bfp 7.16.14 | edd 3/27/15

beta#1 7.18.14 - 149 || beta#2 7.21.14 - ??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"