Multiples
Options

Minivan question

So we are now looking into a minivan because we feel like it will give us a lot more room.  We drove a toyota sinnena when we were in Fla last week and it was nice, but we weren't overly impressed.  I have heard exelent things about the honda odyessey, and I think this is what I want, but I wanted to see if anyone has a dodge caravan?  I don't know anything about dodge, but their van has nice features, and isn't priced too bad.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.  TIA

~Rachel

Re: Minivan question

• Options

i have a dodge caravan and really like it. It's a company car - so i didn't get to shop around and compare it to others - i had no choice if i wanted a minivan- this was the one.

I've had it for a year now and really like it.  It has tons of space and great features.  We have the bench in the middle- which I prefer.  Friends of mine have it with the captians chairs and find it really hard to get into the back row.... but the bench does not stow & Go - though, with twin car seats in that row i doubt you'd be taking the seats out to stow that row often anyway.

The back row does stow&go standard and is SO easy to do- we use that all the time.

I love the automatic doors and could not live without them with just one child- let alone the 3 I'll have soon.

i'm not a fan of the seat material I got - it's a dark gray and everythign shows up on it (dog hair, etc) - but again, i didn't have a choice in that- i'd get leather if i had a choice.

• Options

We've had the Dodge Caravan for about 2 months now. We love it. The room is amazing! We have a toddler, as well, so a minivan was really our only option (comfortably), and the Dodge was the best, especially for the money. We also have the bench seat in the middle. Ours is white with a light gray interior and so far no complaints :)

HTH! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a Nissan Quest before we moved. I LOVED IT!! lol it was perfect for us. Automatic everything... 

• Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

i have a dodge caravan and really like it. It's a company car - so i didn't get to shop around and compare it to others - i had no choice if i wanted a minivan- this was the one.

I've had it for a year now and really like it.  It has tons of space and great features.  We have the bench in the middle- which I prefer.  Friends of mine have it with the captians chairs and find it really hard to get into the back row.... but the bench does not stow & Go - though, with twin car seats in that row i doubt you'd be taking the seats out to stow that row often anyway.

The back row does stow&go standard and is SO easy to do- we use that all the time.

I love the automatic doors and could not live without them with just one child- let alone the 3 I'll have soon.

i'm not a fan of the seat material I got - it's a dark gray and everythign shows up on it (dog hair, etc) - but again, i didn't have a choice in that- i'd get leather if i had a choice.

LOVE my Honda Odyssey!!!!  It's an awesome minivan.  Tons of space, leather, sunroof, automatic doors, backup camera in the rearview mirror, etc.  We found that the Odyssey had more standard features than the Sienna we test-drove.

The 3rd row is stow and go, which is great.

The 2nd row is captain chairs, but there is a middle piece that you can put in an it makes it more of a bench seat.  I am not a small gal (size 22) and I can sit in-between the 2 car seats and ride there when we take long trips with the kids.  When we're just around town, we leave the middle section out and I don't have any problems getting into the 3rd row.  Of course, the other day, I had only part of the 3rd row up so I just climbed out the rear hatch so there's always that option!!  Smile

I don't think you can ever go wrong with a Honda.  In my group of friends, we have 2 Civics, 2 Accords, and 3 CRVs and all of us would purchase another Honda in a heartbeat.

• Options
    FloF9FloF9 member

In today's economy I couldn't justify getting the Honda Odyssey.  We were impressed with the Kia Sedona (I think this is the van name) - it's more bang for your buck and rated outstanding for safety and price.  There is a new Hyundai minivan - don't know the name but looks very nice too.

We found a used low miles Nissan Quest SL - awesome!!!  tons of space - nice storange bins in the trunk.  Power trunk, power passenger side door, mini sun roofs for all the seats, and we bought it.  Love it Love it Love it!  It has great stearing, and definitely has power.  It's very fast !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"