Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Those who have babies that sleep well...9 mths +

How many hours a day does your LO sleep. ?I am lucky, I know this and do not take it for granted...my DS is 8.5 months old sleeps 12-13 hours at night and naps another 2-3 hours a day. ?Usually he sleeps 14-16 hours a day...I read that babies this age sleep on average 12-13 hours a day. ?I was just wondering if anyone else had a "sleeper" and if you do, did it continue to 10,11,12 months?

??

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Those who have babies that sleep well...9 mths +

• Options
    DD sleeps 10-14 at night and 1-2 during the day. She's been a heavy sleeper from early on and that has not changed as she's gotten older (now at 12 months).
  • Options
    DD usually will sleep from 7:30p-8:30am, and then nap from 1pm-4:30pm. We put her to bed wide awake and she actually smiles, laughs, and gets excited when we stand at the bottom of the steps and ask, "Ready for night-night?"  We are truly blessed to have such a good sleeper!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is over a year old.  He sleeps through the night from 8:30 until 7:00, and takes two 2 hour naps during the day.  I am really lucky I think.
    Moved to Maple Valley, Washington January 2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You girls are so lucky, I envy you all!!!!!!!! Smile
  • Options
    DS can sleep any where from 14 to 16 hrs a day, he sleep 12 to 13 hrs a night, and takes either 2 2hour naps or one 31/2hr nap, depending on what we do that day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Thanks ladies - I am hopeful he'll stay a good sleeper. ?I lay him down at night and he puts himself to sleep...I count my blessing each evening as enjoy my glass of wine.

?Have a great night!?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"