Washington Babies
Options

Easter Bunny PIP

We went and got Easter Bunny pics today!  Of course he would NOT smile.  Serious Sam strikes again! 

Re: Easter Bunny PIP

• Options

Ok, the Easter bunny totally creeps me out and I still think these pics are adorable! 

P.S. I *need* to know where you shop for Gages clothes... =)

• Options
    So cute, Ash! ?At least he's not mean mugging at the Easter Bunny. ?Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Very cute! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Awww, he is such a handsome little guy!!!

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Okay....so cute. And Gage's outfit is adorable. I second FML's request to know where you shop for him!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

LoL Lynch you sound like my BFF.  Our boys are 19 days apart and I took Gage to get Easter Bunny pics last year. She was horrified and said "That dirty bunny is NOT touching my baby!!!"  LoL I think Gage was 2 weeks on in this pic.

I shop at Children's Place.  LOOOOVE them.  I actually bought that outfit last year on sale.

• Options
    Gage is the.cutest.baby.ever! (besides mine, of course!)  Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    He may be serious, but he is *so* cute!!!
  • Options
    OMG, that is the cutest mean mugger E.V.E.R.!!! ?
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Okay, new picture is great...the baby and EB picture is a little creepy. Have you ever seen Donny Darko?? This picture reminds me of that movie. That is one creepy bunny!!!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imageTaKhLakH:

LoL Lynch you sound like my BFF.  Our boys are 19 days apart and I took Gage to get Easter Bunny pics last year. She was horrified and said "That dirty bunny is NOT touching my baby!!!"  LoL I think Gage was 2 weeks on in this pic.

I shop at Children's Place.  LOOOOVE them.  I actually bought that outfit last year on sale.

Ok Gage is adorable, but i seriously may have nightmares about this bunny tonight...

• Options
    I love it, he is super cute. I took Blake last year too :) I can't believe how much they change in a year.
  • Options
    Ashley, I love little Gage. He is sooooo cute. I never have actually been creeped out by the Easter bunny, but now thanks to Lynch I am!!!
  • Options

imageKNemo:
    Okay, new picture is great...the baby and EB picture is a little creepy. Have you ever seen Donny Darko?? This picture reminds me of that movie. That is one creepy bunny!!!

I always think of that weird movie when I see a EB. I still wanna take Isabelle though. 

• Options
    Oh, and Gage is SO cute! I love his outfit! He's like a little man! :)
  • Options
    LoL sorry to creep anyone out with the EB!! 
  • Options

I second the creepy EB. The one with younger Gage is creepiest.

But Gage is so adorable in the new ones. LOVE LOVE LOVE his clothes! What a handsome boy you have there.

• Options
    Little man and his mean mug are soooo damn cute!
  • Options

Is that the south hill EB?  I think I like him better then the south center one.  Gage is freakin' adorable as always!

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"