Infertility

**Eyerlande**

Just wanted to say I just saw a picture of your puppy and he is the cutest thing EVER!!!!

We are going to be adopting a golden - but need to go the adult route - we don't have the time or the energy for a puppy.  But, after your pic, I may change my mind!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Eyerlande**

• LOL... Thanks! I have had goldens most of my life. They are so loving and great with kids. Unfortunately, I only have one left and she is back in Louisiana with my sister. I miss them so much that I had to get another. We pick him up on Friday. He will be 8 weeks old. We picked him out 2 weeks ago. I can't wait.

Good luck. Post a pic when you get him/her

I see that you are in VA. We are in MD.

Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • I'm chomping at the bit to get one - we've been talking about it for months now, but the timing has just been bad.  I really want to get the dog before I get pregnant - I know if we wait, we'll never get one.

Have a blast with yours!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"