Infertility
Options

Any Los Angeles Area Girls Doing Acupuncture?

I'm going to give acupuncture a try and BOY are there a lot of doctors to choose from. Anyone in the Los Angeles area have someone they recommend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Los Angeles Area Girls Doing Acupuncture?

• Options

I do.   I go to see Dr Cai from the Art of Wellness in Santa Monica on Wilshire.

I've been seeing her for years to help w/ my endo and I swear she knows more about IVF and the meds then my RE.  She's great and I really, really recommend her.  She was a OBGYN in China and specializes in IF acupuncture.

Good Luck.  :)

• Options

Awesome. ?Thanks!

I'm in northern Glendale...but that just might be worth a trip to the westside!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

A timely post as I JUST had my first acupuncture this afternoon!  I saw Laurie Binder in Santa Monica (https://www.lbinder.com/index.htm).  She was great- asked lots of good questions and was so kind and positive about what she can do for me. 

The acupuncture itself was a tiny bit more painful that I expected (I had heard it didn't hurt at all, and it hurt a little) but I am excited to see what effect doing this for a few months will have...

*TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"