Parenting after a Loss
Options

those with supply issues

every time i eat pancakes (made with 1/3 cup applesauce added to batter) i make a ton of milk, it may be a coincidence but i don't care whenever i have supply issues i make a batch

Re: those with supply issues

• Options
    like bisquick pancakes or do you have a special recipe?  i'm interested to see if it works!
  • Options
    Well, I'm always willing to eat more pancakes! Hey., maybe with beer syrup. :-D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you eat artificial maple syrup with them?  That has fenugreek in it as flavoring and fenugreek is supposed to increase supply.  It might be the syrup and not the pancakes!  Smile
  • Options

imageberty12777:
    Do you eat artificial maple syrup with them?  That has fenugreek in it as flavoring and fenugreek is supposed to increase supply.  It might be the syrup and not the pancakes!  Smile

so i should chug syrup super troopers style?

oh and i use the aunt jamima mix

• Options
    would it say fenugreek in the ingredient list or would it say something else? i just checked and didn't see that on there
  • Options
    Ooh good point, berty!
  • Options

I think it falls under the "natural and artificial flavors" title

*sits down with shots of Mrs.Butterworth!*

• Options
    ::adds the creepy talking lady bottle of syrup to grocery list:: 
  • Options

May, if she starts talking to you, call me.  It will indicate that you've reached a new level of sleep deprivation and I'll get you the help you need.

How's Hadley-O?

• Options
    imageberty12777:

May, if she starts talking to you, call me.  It will indicate that you've reached a new level of sleep deprivation and I'll get you the help you need.

How's Hadley-O?

should i tell you that i swore i heard the diaper champ say "feed me" earlier?  hadley is a fussy mess today, but hopeully it's just a passing phase.

• Options
    maybe you could make an extra batch of pancakes for the diaper champ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"