Parenting after a Loss
Options

What happened to MissionImpossible?

Where did she go & is she coming back?  Hope her little peanut is doing well--I think she's in the second tri now at this point.

MI, if you are out there, we miss you!

Re: What happened to MissionImpossible?

• Options

Last I remember she was sick and so was her family and she was taking a break from the nest (bump) whatever you call it. 

She is doing good from what I have heard and her little poppy is growing and growing.

• Options

She is good. I don't know when/if she'll be back, life is really hectic for her right now and they are keeping a close eye on her blood pressure (she has hypertension pre pg).

Poppy is growing well, lots of good news and reports of steady heart beats. Jill is fine (other than her ever problematic blood pressure) Andy and Mario are doing well and Isa just had tubes put in her ears last week to help combat her chronic ear infections. 

but all is well in the MI household for now. I've promised to keep you gals updated with as much info as i can. She's just trying to take it as easy as possible with two toddlers, pregnancy and a full load of clients. I know the boards were kind of making her obsessive compulsive hypocondriatic about the pregnancy tho. So she's taking her own advice and staying away from things that could possibly worry her (not that she doesn't love you all) but in an effort to keep her BP down and stay off of bed rest for as long as possible.

i will most definitely let her know that you were thinking/asking about her. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the update!  Glad to hear she & her family are doing well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"