Infertility
Options

The co-urker is back from vacation..and with a vengeance!!.

She is back from her vacation and letting it be known to everyone, well, at least me. She comes over first thing this morning and throws a pink and white blanket on my desk. I look at her with that "can I help you?" look, and she says, "Oh! I thought you would like to see the blanket I made for (other coworker)". I look down at it..look at her..and look back at my monitor. She walks away.

Fast forward about 40 minutes. She tells me "Look out there! Look!!," of course, pointing to our big glass walls to the outside public. Only for me to look out and there is a MAYBE 17ish year old standing outside pregnant as can be! Coworker says, "Wow! Look at her!! That's so cute!"

URGGGGHHH!!! ..and she's back!

My NEW Healthy Living Blog - Check it out :)
TTC since March 2007 - currently on hold image

Re: The co-urker is back from vacation..and with a vengeance!!.

• Options
    want me to slap her for you?? She sounds like such a peach.
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options
    Ugh is right! What a beotch. I would slap her:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a douche-bag!  People suck.
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    wow what a horrible person
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMG! I don't know how you deal with that in a professional way! I think I would have freaked out about the blanket thing.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"