Infertility
Options

Advanced T-TTTC Check-In

Hi ladies. Feel free to let me know if I need to update your info.

WISHING LUCK to all those in the 2ww:  lovemymonkey, kellymsb, bmbeck6614, montymrs, kimmilou. 

HUGE HUGS to ...

CONGRATS to? mybobble!!!!  Also, to to me and Roxydaisy.  But I don't want to jinx anything for either of us!  Hopefully we'll both have good news to report at the next check-in.

WELCOME to Llne.  So sorry you have to join our group:-(  We're here to cheer you on!

Members:
1RisingSun?on a break

Abcteach---IVF #4, on Gonal and Menopur

BEANCOUNTR76--getting ready for IVF #2
beth&anth
bmbeck6614?IVF #2, in 2ww

BBLindy--
BRSaugust20 (Beth)? pursuing DE and adoption, info session end of March
CardsfanSM (Stacey)?IVF #2, beta 147
CBL--planning for FET in March, on BCP

cmwbobo (Colleen)-waiting for beta to drop

cndalessandro (Cassie)?IVF #1, on Lupron

Dr.Loretta (Barbara)?continuing to TTC, also researching adoption
epphd (Elizabeth)? early April DE transfer, on BCPs
finallyreilly (Kate)?IVF #5 in Feb, BFP!!!!!
Fthtrstnpxiedst?getting ready for Clomid cycle

HoneyGram (Michelle)?TTC w/ 250 mg Clomid

hopkintonbride-on a break, IVF Fall 09
igh0318 (Kim)?FET#2, May/June

JamaicaMon! (Ashley)?IVF #1 on BCP

jennylryan
juliannat-hopefully cycling in April

justsayjo--waiting for WTF appt

kammy
katieranck2202 (Katie)?Femara, TI and HCG,

ked1068 (Kristen)?GC-both on BCPs, ER around 4/24

kellymsb---FET #2, in 2ww 

Ke11y?waiting for RPL results
Kimberic (Kim)?IVF # 2 in April/May
Kimmilou?IUI #5, in 2ww

krissyh21?IVF #3, on Estrace

LBR_NJ?DE transfer early April
leslies75---IUI #1 with donor sperm, in 2ww

Liturgicalgirl (Kathleen)?IVF, stimming

Llne---
lmu2005 (Leslie)?cycling unmedicated

Lovemymonkey (Rose)?IVF #5, in 2ww
meechrobi?injectible IUI cycle

m&m2006?on a break

Morgan2004--

militarywife2b?donor cycle, on BCP

MontyMrs?FET 3/27, in 2ww
Mrsmiller12012007--IUI #1, in 2ww
Mybobble (Rebecca)?IVF #1=?????:-)
*NestingAway*--FET #2 July 09
PeachyKate (Kate)?IVF #1 BFN
roxydaisy (Tricia)? IVF #1, beta 47
smeyer (Shannon)
so1966?TTC unmedicated, looking into adoption
Stace26 (Stacey)?waiting for AF to start BCPs for IVF
Tarahville (Tarah)?in a holding pattern

theworms---
Tryingtogetpregnant (Jenny)?IVF #3, ER end of April

vandalay (Laura)---

BFPs:

firemansflame
KoCoLoCo
kristinamh6 (Kristy)
cjsbdl (Charla)
MonkeysGirl05 (Sam)
t.bird (Trina)

duke'sgirl (Rebekah)

Mrs. Babbsy

Littlemac4

MerryMarisa (Marisa)

Finallyreilly

Mybobble

Smilee

If you are thinking about asking to join this group?please read:

This is an Advanced TTTC group those who have been trying 3+ years and/or have multiple failed IVFs, etc. I just ask that everyone please use good judgement when asking to join...in other words, if you are still in the IUI stage or have been on this journey less than two years, this is probably not the group for you.

There is no doubt that this whole TTTC process is painful, but I also do believe that there is a very special kind of support that this specific group can offer to each other, and it is intended as a "safe haven" for those of us who are in that bottom 1% of the bottom 1%.

Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Advanced T-TTTC Check-In

• Options

Hi ladies!  Sorry I have been so out of the loop. I know I need to update some people, so please let me know.

GL to the 2wwers!!!  Yay for mybobble on your BFP!!!! 

Roxydaisy...sending you some doubling beta vibes!!!

Update: I got my BFP, and my beta and 15dp3dt was 147. Not great, but not completely horrible. I'm not feeling too hopeful though. Will know more on Thursday, when I get my 2nd beta.

• Options

GL to all the 2ww'ers and beta ladies.

Congrats MyBobble, RoxyDaisy and Cardsfan!!  YAHOO! 

We're in a holding pattern while we deal with failed mTESE and IVF, it just sucks.  I'm hoping we can start to move forward by the summer, we'll see how DH feels. 

Thanks for the support ladies.  ((HUGS)) and baby dust to all.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good luck to all those in the 2WW!!! 

I'm hoping for a miracle at this point.  Just REALLY hoping that my beta doubles and this works out.  

Stacey- HUGE CONGRATS!!  I can't wait to hear your numbers on Thursday.

• Options
    I started stims Saturday and it looks like I will have ER on Monday or Tuesday of next week, unless something is different from the past 2 IVFs. I have my first u/s on Thursday and I am hoping I have lots going on in there..fingers crossed!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options

GL to the other 2WWer's - so sorry lovemymonkey, just saw your beta update. ?

?

Extra congrats to you, cardsfan and to mybobble and roxydaisy.

?

• Options

Cardsfan - Congrats on your BFP! I am so happy for you & really keeping my fingers crossed for your send beta. 

Good luck to the 2wwers & congrats to mybobble & roxydaisy!!

My Update:  My beta is finally down to zero, and I am waiting for AF so I can start bcps for fresh cycle #4.  Apparently, there was still some remnants of my miscarriage in my uterus, which was keeping my beta from dropping.  I had a hysteroscopy last week & my doctor was able to remove it (ouch), so finally, I can stop having my blood drawn every week.  We have 4 frozen embies, but are moving forward with another fresh cycle anyways.  I never imagined we would be here...

• Options

Congrats to the BFP's!  I am now stimming for IVF #2.  I have my second E2 b/w on Thursday and another E2 and U/S on Saturday.  Hopefully ER will be sometime next week!

DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
  • Options

Congrats to the BFPs - that's great news.  Good luck and big hugs to those who need them.

I think IUI #5 is a BFFN.  It's 11 DPO and I've been testing negative for a while now.  My beta is on Thursday.  I know it's still early and it could change, but my body and mood swings are telling me it's PMS and to not get my hopes up.  I really hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. 

I am starting to get bitter and am wondering if this is the end of the road (IVF isn't an option).  Anyone have any good ideas on how to shake that and keep moving forward????

• Options
    Well, I am in the 2ww, 2-3dpo and I am going in for my P4 next Monday. I really need to talk to my doctor about being more aggressive with my treatments because I don't know what else to do. Higher Femera dose or a true HCG trigger?
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options
    I'm in the 2ww, too!  Beta for my DE cycle is 4/8!
  • Options

Hi ladies!

Big hugs to all who need them and congrats for all the good news too!

Update: My Cousin and I start Lupron THIS FRIDAY!!!!!  :-)  ER is now set for 5/1 or 5/2, assuming I have no problems supressing and start stims on 4/21.  :-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Options

You can move me out of the 2ww. My first beta was 47, then beta #2 was 21. So m/c for FET #2. Hopefully moving onto a fresh cycle for lucky IVF #4. I was hoping I could have said 3rd time was the charm.

Good luck to those in the 2ww!

• Options

Wow, there has been a lot of good news and a lot of bad news around here lately.  Good luck to everyone in the 2ww!

I posted earlier that my RPL results came in this morning and everything is normal.  We'll be meeting with the RE in 3 weeks to come up with a game plan.  Can't wait to hear what tricks he has up his sleeve!

• Options

It's been so fun to see all the BFP's lately - gives me hope! ?Congrats to all the new ones this week.

But all the BFP's also make the losses that much harder, so hugs to those who are grieving.

Update: we had our ET on Sunday and transferred 2 embryos. ?Beta will be 4/10. ?Luckily I have lots to do at work to keep my mind off the waiting.?

• Options

Oh, I need to be updated! I got my BFP back on March 11. IUI with donor sperm finally worked! Betas were 124, 556, and 1715. We had our first ultrasound on March 20 and RE saw a sac, but it was too early for the heart beat. I have my second ultrasound tomorrow, and we are expecting to see at least one heartbeat.

Good luck to everyone!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats to the bfps.

Good luck to those in the 2ww.

Hugs to those who need them.

You can finally update my info. :)  I started bcp's sunday night. My Re is out of the office until next week, so I'll have to wait until then to get my protocol. Booo! No I do get have my infectious disease b/w done. Needles here I come!

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry I haven't been updating my info. I will be having my ET on Thursday. It will be a 5dt with PGD.

Congrats girls!!

• Options
    I go tomorrow for my baseline and b/w for IVF #1, I have been on BCP's for about 3 weeks (last one tonight) and Lupron for a little over a week. If all goes well I will start stimming on Saturday!!

• Options

Congrats to mybobble, roxydaisy and cardsfan who is definitely most certainly pregnant! Good luck to the 2wwers! And I'm so so sorry lovemymonkey :( I don't know what to say.

I have my wtf on Friday but really, what is the point. All embryos always die. F' it.

• Options

Good luck to the 2 WW.  Congrats to the new BFP's. 

Update:  I go back for my Clomid check on Friday morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"