Parenting after a Loss
Options

F/u to PIP of our pretty selves...

In honor of Kerri.... does anyone not look like what you pictured? I think it's fun to know what people imagine vs what they actually look like...

Re: F/u to PIP of our pretty selves...

• Options
    I am so bad with the PIP thing..I just haven't gotten it yeT!!  Someone posted directions for me last time but I can't find them.  Can you PIP from a pic on the iphone or from a FB pic?
  • Options

I thought Kerri would be a blonde!

And I thought Crazy had long hair.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll go first! AB&TB, b/c she looks so cute and young and for some reason I imagined her older, since she's so mature about everything she is going through with Linc. I knew she'd be beautiful but she is more youthful than i imagined!
  • Options
    Not really since i've seen most of you on FB. LOL But before that there were a lot of people that didn't look like what I pictured. I just don't remember who.?
  • Options
    imageNoVaIrish:

I thought Kerri would be a blonde!

And I thought Crazy had long hair.

I do now. It's just always in a bun. I cut it after my wedding and then let it grow again when I got pg. ?

• Options
    I never pictured NextVerseUnknown with long, dark, curly hair and glasses!  I don't know what I imagined, but I was surprised by that one.  She's a hottie - no wonder she has those hot dates!!
  • Options
    imageSueball1:
    I'll go first! AB&TB, b/c she looks so cute and young and for some reason I imagined her older, since she's so mature about everything she is going through with Linc. I knew she'd be beautiful but she is more youthful than i imagined!

I agree with this completely. I thought this too. I also thought MSG would look older.. 
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

imageberty12777:
    I never pictured NextVerseUnknown with long, dark, curly hair and glasses!? I don't know what I imagined, but I was surprised by that one.? She's a hottie - no wonder she has those hot dates!!

Thanks Berty! The glasses are new (thanks, grad school) and I did have blonde straight hair until puberty (see bio pic) ...

I love your glasses and curly hair too! It's no wonder your Allison is such a cutie!?

?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageberty12777:
    I never pictured NextVerseUnknown with long, dark, curly hair and glasses!  I don't know what I imagined, but I was surprised by that one.  She's a hottie - no wonder she has those hot dates!!

Agree 100%

I thought abj22 had light blonde hair and sueball w/dark hair totally shocked me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"