Cincinnati Babies
Options

Can I AW just a sec???

20wks TODAY!!! WOOT! Seems like such a big milestone... halfway there!!! I just can't believe how fast time is going... yikes!

My bump below... pathetic I know. I just look like I ate too many girl scout cookies ... was hoping to have a nice baby belly going on... I just look fat! GRRRR... be careful what you wish for, right??? Wink I'm sure it will be here in no time. Thanks for letting me AW! Have a great day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I AW just a sec???

• Options
    You are too funny! I totally sympathize though, I didn't really look pregnant until about 7 1/2 months.
  • Options
    Congrats on being halfway there!  I have to say that I loved my bump when I "popped."  You will love yours too... looks like you will be all belly!
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Isn't it great when you reach the halfway point??  There is something magical about that.  congrats!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! It is so exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow you look great. I wished I was all belly but all the ice cream and sweets I have been craving has been making me gain in other areas too. Oops.  
  • Options

AW away! 

I remember being SO excited at 20 weeks - you are so right about it being such a big milestone during your pregnancy.  It all starts to become so much more "real" - both physically and emotionally, I think.  LOL about really wanting that baby bump - I can remember being soooo incredibly jealous of my girlfriend who was 5 weeks ahead of me and "popped" early!  I think I just ate and ate and ate until I started to see a belly, which probably wasn't such a good idea in retrospect!  Smile  I have a feeling that losing the weight isn't going to be as fun... HAHA!

Congrats on your milestone - your DC will be here before you know it.  Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

• Options
    I'm almost where you are and I can't even believe we're halfway finished with our pregnancies! I feel like it hasn't really started yet - ha ha. And at least you have somewhat of a PG belly. I just look like I'm chubby around the middle with huge boobs. Lovely. Can't wait until I pop and feel some serious movement!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"