Parenting after a Loss
Options

If you have the Britax car seat...

Which one do you have? We have a coupon so we are going to get the next car seat before it expires.  Which one do you recommend and why?  Thanks!!Big Smile

Re: If you have the Britax car seat...

• Options
    We have two roundabouts and I really like them.  My girls are in the 5th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height though, so they should be fine in them for a long time.  In fact, they still have plenty room in them rear-facing at almost two.  I'd definitely recommend them.  BRU doesn't have the prettiest pattern for them in the store, but they don't show dirt at all- which is a huge plus!
  • Options
    Decathlon here. Bought it b/c it looked cushier than the marathon and it has the crotch strap that moves to three different positions according to the child's size. It rear faces to 33lb and 5 point harnesses to 65lb. It also has an infant pillow and toddler headrest with it. We got them at buy buy baby with 20% off BRU and Bed Bath and beyond coupons.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Decathalon. Got it online at a pretty good price from babycatalog.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"