Parenting after a Loss
Options

SUH-weet..re: elementary school

So there is this elementary school about 300 yds from my house.  I could throw a rock at it, it's that close.  I always thought it was a private school and I was curious how much it would be to send Ethan there once he was old enough, since it is so close.  I just checked and it is actually a public school!!!  I'm so psyched....we can walk there every day and once he gets a bit older he can walk home, but I can literally stand on my porch and watch him walk home from the door of the school to make sure he is safe.

I'm dorkily excited about this.

A

imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

Re: SUH-weet..re: elementary school

• Options

Isn't that nice! Our house is like that too. We live right behind an elementary school (actually the school I went to) and I love that E will be able to walk there and if I need to get her we are so close. I think it is great that you are dorkily excited about it :)

• Options
    That is so neat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is sweet! Lucky E.
    DS Born July 2008
    #2 & #3 Due 8/25/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    That's great!  I'm not sure where Evie will be going someday.  We still haven't decided how long we're staying in our current condo.
  • Options
    That is awesome.. We have a school that close too.. but it is a private catholic school.. It is rated the best private elementary school in the area.. and something like the 3rd best overall elementary school. Unfortunately, I don't really believe in sending my kid to private school when there is a perfectly good public school here.   (the public schools here are still some of the best in the area).. So... oh well.. I guess I'll drive her to school. (She'll be able to walk to the middle school)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    that is really awesome! i cant believe we re already thinking elementary school!  i have no idea where ben will go - who knows where we ll be living by then!  i do hope he ll go to the catholic school in my home town, but we d have to move back there first... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"