Parenting after a Loss
Options

Robeez shoes are so cute!

I've been looking at them this morning on Gap's website.. then checked out ebay... I really would like to get a pair, but don't want to spend too much on them.  Also, I wonder how much we would actually use them in the summer, but it would be nice to have something on Ella's feet other than just socks sometimes.

Re: Robeez shoes are so cute!

• Options

It is nice sometimes to have something to keep DS's socks on.  lol  Otherwise they just fall off most of the time.

I lucked out and a lady that I work with bought Carter a pair when I was pregnant.  But he's long grown out of them and I haven't brought myself to buy a bigger size yet.

• Options
    Target also makes a generic "Robeez" that are fantastic.  About half the price, and they stay on until I take them off!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that the Robeez will be too hot in the summer. Especially, with socks on too. That type of material doesn't breathe!  I haven't thought of what to do when it is cooler. The really hot times, he will have sandals on.
  • Options
    I have a credit to a store that sells Robeez because my sister bought me Uggs for christmas and I returned them because I dont' like them and they were too expensive.. So I'm gonna get Eve a few pairs..  I wonder when she will be big enough to fit in them.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I never understood the Robeez hype, but I did order 2 pair for DD from Nordstroms. They had some of their Robeez on clearance (about $16 a pair.) I figure they're fine for summer too since we have an air conditioned house.
  • Options

imagevalkaz:
    I never understood the Robeez hype, but I did order 2 pair for DD from Nordstroms. They had some of their Robeez on clearance (about $16 a pair.) I figure they're fine for summer too since we have an air conditioned house.

Yeah, me neither, but I think they're cute and think they'd be nice for when she starts crawling. But like pp stated, I think they'd be too hot for summer (unless you're inside like you mention), however, they do have sandals. Ella has one pair of shoes, they never stayed on her.  But she has socks right now that work just fine. But I might slurge and buy a pair of Robeez off ebay because they're cute!

• Options
    imageKurt&Lisa:

imagevalkaz:

Yeah, me neither, but I think they're cute and think they'd be nice for when she starts crawling. But like pp stated, I think they'd be too hot for summer (unless you're inside like you mention), however, they do have sandals. Ella has one pair of shoes, they never stayed on her.  But she has socks right now that work just fine. But I might slurge and buy a pair of Robeez off ebay because they're cute!

All the reviews I've read say that the Mary Janes and sandal like ones don't stay on like the original ones do. Might be something to think about.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"