High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

How do I contact the forum moderator?

Um, first, I'm really sorry about my response to the question about taking a bath on BR, my keyboard went nuts and posted the reply before I clicked and was still typing. It won't let me delete the responses saying that it timed out.

Arrgh. Sorry ladies. Any help on how to fix, would really appreciate it.

Re: How do I contact the forum moderator?

• Options
    JCMJCM member
    On your responses to the post there should be an option at the bottom of, delete, click that and it brings up place where you should be able to send a response to the moderator.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't know that a forum moderator has been assigned to this board yet.  (When there is one, the name is usually in the board description at the top of the page.)

Have you tried again to delete the extra posts?  I've found that I get the error message saying it's too late to delete when I try to delete within a couple of minutes of posting, but if I give it half an hour or an hour, I can then delete my post.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal. And I don't think we have a forum moderator. I think they are only doing moderators on the tri boards.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh okay. Thanks.

Next time I'll remember to go back 1/2 hour later and try to delete them again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"