Washington Babies
Options

Brians hand cant get pregnant anymore

well Saturday we went to the doctor and had his vasectomy done. I still feel emotional about it, but since we had made the decision before we were even married that 2 children was what we could afford and handle, I know deep down it was the right thing. I think my hormones are just making me crazy. I guess what you know is right in your head doesnt always have to agree with what you feel in your heart. But alas, even though I am sad I am at peace and support Brian 100%

What was cool though is that I actually got to watch it be done! WIERD! it was over in like 10 minutes and the incision is so tiny that 4 days later you can t even see it, They didnt even have to use stiches, its that small! it was a trip. Brian was alittle sore the first 2 days but nothing major and is doing fine by yesterday. He is not allowedto work this week though since he cant lift more than 40lbs the first week and his job has no such thing as "light duty" so he got a weeks vacation and is home with us all week.

Oh and we also got a new car! cheers So I guess I got my third baby after all!
Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

Re: Brians hand cant get pregnant anymore

• Options

Sounds like an eventful weekend!! Nice running into you at breakfast Saturday.  Surprise

What kind of car did you get? Did you trade one in?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was just talking with DH last night about how he will have to get a V once we are done having kids. He looked at me like this Indifferent. Glad to hear another story about how easy it is!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJRS72206:
    I was just talking with DH last night about how he will have to get a V once we are done having kids. He looked at me like this Indifferent. Glad to hear another story about how easy it is!!!

Okay, so I love that  you found a smiley that looks like the face your husband made because I'm pretty sure my husband will make the exact same face! It just made me laugh.

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hopefully he is enjoying his week off work, and recovering well!

My H and I have also decided after two he would get a vasectomy. I'd actually like three kids, but he only wants two. His compromise was if after he has it done he decides he'd like a third we could adopt, which I would love to do. So, if in a few years you both decide you'd like another there are options!! Smile

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"