Multiples

Combi Twin Sport EX Stroller

Anyone have this stroller? We have the Jeep double side by side stroller. Not in love with it. It doesn't have ANY storage or snack trays. My main reservation is the side by side, hard to get down isles while shopping.

Need stroller help.?

TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
Family Blog
Infertility Blog
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image

Re: Combi Twin Sport EX Stroller

• I have it.  I really like it.  It is small enough to fit through doorways and most isles in store.  It has 3 cup spaces in the front.  i usually use the middle on for cheerio/puffs holder and then the ones on both sides as cup holders.  the only bad part is it does not have a space for parent drinks (at least mine does not, i do not know if newer models do).  It does have a little bag connected to the handle that is big enough for my stuff (wallet, chapstick, keys...) and a bottle of water.  It is easy to drive.  i can push it with one hand.  and i lvoe the color...i have black and wasabi.  good luck!
  • I also have it in Wasabi!  I absolutely love it!  I just got it a few weeks ago after fighting with a Graco Duoglider the past 10 months!!  I had reservations about the side by side too but so far so good!  I actually prefer it over the front to back now that I have a side by side.  It folds up super easy too which is a huge plus to me:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"