Alabama Babies
Options

Caleb's 1st B-Day Invite! PIP

Okay, I promise this is the LAST thing I will post about Caleb's 1st birthday! LOL!  I hope y'all aren't completely sick of hearing me talk about it!  It was just so exciting and emotional for me and I guess I'm sad that it's over.  Anyway, here is a pic of the invite that a local photographer designed for us (Heather Bookout).  You'll have to use the scroll bar to see all of it...

Re: Caleb's 1st B-Day Invite! PIP

• Options
    Oh, and I meant to say...the colors look much nicer in person.  I scanned this into my computer and it kinda looks dull or something.  And, the middle pic on the back is of Caleb digging into a birthday cake!  Kinda hard to tell there, but it was really cute!
  • Options

they were adorable!!! 

Oh I was going to tell you also - you're going to have your hands full with Haley...she's gonna be a heartbreaker!!! Gorgeous just like her mommy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They came out so stinkin' adorable!!!  How is he feeling?  I think Caroline has a touch of a stomach bug, so I think we're out for a playdate this week. :(
  • Options
    imagesdkrlm:

they were adorable!!! 

Oh I was going to tell you also - you're going to have your hands full with Haley...she's gonna be a heartbreaker!!! Gorgeous just like her mommy!

Aww, thank you!  I seriously don't even want to think about the fact that she will be in middle school soon!  OMG!  It makes me sick to my stomach!  I mean, she is a really good girl and all...I don't think she'll be wild or hard to control or anything...it's just that (just like Caleb) she is growing up WAY too fast! 

• Options
    Those are so cute! The pictures are so good!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options

image12106mrsmun:
    They came out so stinkin' adorable!!!  How is he feeling?  I think Caroline has a touch of a stomach bug, so I think we're out for a playdate this week. :(

Well, he's definitely been better.  His stomach bug is gone...it lasted about 24 hours...then he was fine all weekend.  Then, yesterday he developed an awful cough and runny nose.  Took him to the Dr today and he said it's probably croup.  So, he's on a steroid now.  My poor little man.  I just want him to be all better! 

So, yeah, play date is gonna be tough...especially if poor Caroline is sick too :-(  Let's see how things go with them.  Maybe they'll both be better by Friday.  We don't have any plans Friday.

• Options
    SadSad
    imageFutureMrsWagner:

image12106mrsmun:

Well, he's definitely been better.  His stomach bug is gone...it lasted about 24 hours...then he was fine all weekend.  Then, yesterday he developed an awful cough and runny nose.  Took him to the Dr today and he said it's probably croup.  So, he's on a steroid now.  My poor little man.  I just want him to be all better! 

So, yeah, play date is gonna be tough...especially if poor Caroline is sick too :-(  Let's see how things go with them.  Maybe they'll both be better by Friday.  We don't have any plans Friday.

Oh no!  The croup!?  That's got to be the yuckiest sounding cough ever!  I hope he's feeling better very soon!!

What was his stomach bug like? 

Caroline has had a low grade fever and a lot of trouble sleeping and is pooping several times a day (anywhere from 4-8), which is totally not normal for her...she's an every other day kind of gal...(definitely not dehydrated....she still has plenty of tears).  Sorry for the TMI on the poo, but it's just so not normal for her!

• Options
    I love them!  You wanna come plan Mia's birthday for me?
  • Options
    imageFutureMrsWagner:

image12106mrsmun:

Friday could be tough for us, unfortunately.  We've got music class from  11:00 to 12:00 and usually Caroline is wiped out afterwards.  AUGH, LOL!  I hate that we haven't gotten that present to you yet!

• Options

Very cute! I love Heather Bookout's work. My step brothers and step sister live in Hampton Cove and it's the only photographer they'll use.

I always look forward to their christmas cards every year... always such beautiful photography.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    so cute!  And can I just say from your siggy that Haley is becoming your "mini me"- besides the blonde hair.  She is just beautiful!
  • Options

imagealijns:
    I love them!  You wanna come plan Mia's birthday for me?

I'd love to!  LOL!

• Options

imageMrsJRT:
    so cute!  And can I just say from your siggy that Haley is becoming your "mini me"- besides the blonde hair.  She is just beautiful!

Aww, thank you ;-)

• Options
    The invitation is beautiful. One of our friends that live up in Huntsville use that same photographer.  All of those pictures turned out beautiful as well. She does a great job!
  • Options
    Love it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"