Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

*~Molar Ladies~*

How is everyone doing?? What's been going on?

Re: *~Molar Ladies~*

• Options
    Not much here...I have another doctors appointment in two weeks. She said she would probably go ahead and have me start taking PNV's again. So I guess that is something to look forward to. At my last appointment, they went ahead and did a full work up, Papsmear, etc. just because it was time and everything came back normal. So that is good. All this waiting is really hard! I've been trying to keep myself  busy. We just bought a house in January, so we have been working on taking down some hideous wallpaper and I am even going to try my hand at gardening! We will see...I tend to have more of a brown thumb than a green thumb. How about you?
  • Options

Congratulations on your new home!!!  We hope to build at the end of this year.  Prenatal s are a great sign.  My dr. didn?t tell me but I have been trying to take them every day for the most part just so I won?t get out of the routine when it comes time to TTC again.  Good luck with your green thumb!  The gardening board on the nest is great you may want to check them out.  I might try my luck at a few vegetables this year.  It will be my first time growing them so I hope my green thumb doesn?t turn brown either. :)   How long do you have before you can TTC again?

Not much here either.  I got for more blood work on Wednesday.  My levels were 4.8 last week maybe I will needle free for a month.  It is nice and warm here in Georgia so I have been laying out and doing yard work while my DS plays in the yard.  Everything is green now which is so much nicer than everything being brown and sad looking.  Everything blooming has really given me hope and helps my mc seem like forever ago.  I have been staying busy for the most part.  There is a bible study class that will start the 3rd week in April that I am excited about.  It?s all about getting rid of a negative attitude.  I have found that I have become very negative about things since my mc so I hope this bible study class with help me be more pleasant to be around.    I have been reading historical romance novels too.  they are the best.lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    SuzPSuzP member

Hi ladies. 

Things are good here. I hopefully have my last chemo treatment on Thursday. 

Jewels I'm jealous about the sun.  We got six inches of snow Saturday, and it was in the 70's today.  I'm just ready to be consistent.  That sounds like a great Bible Study.

Tnshall- it sounds like you are heading in the right direction also.  It's always great to have projects as a distraction. 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options

I totally agree about spring and it helping my attitude also. I always love spring and this year it just really seems to have helped me so much. We have about three more months to go until TTC. My doctor said she thinks it will be around the mid/end of July. Good luck with your numbers! I jumped up and down when I found out a couple of weeks ago that I didn't have to go in every week again. I don't think people truly understand how exciting it is when you get that call! We are planning on planting a tree in our backyard, also, in memory of our little one.

Your bible study sounds like it will be good. I think all of us need an attitude check every once in a while. We have been really lucky in that we have had some really supportive and encouraging people in our lives that go to church with us. They have helped us out a ton. I love historical romance novels too! I mostly like ones set back in medieval (sp?) times. Maybe because I secretly think I should have been a princess or lived in a castle...lol...I haven't read any in a while though...

SuzP: Congrats on the last round of chemo, that must be exciting to know you only have one more round. You got more snow than we did. I woke up Saturday and it was only covering our shrubs in the front yard. None of it stuck to the ground, and I agree about being ready for some consistency. Crazy Oklahoma weather!

• Options
    SuzPSuzP member

We may do that with a tree as well.  We've lived in our house for almost five years and still haven't landscaped.  LOL  So true about the weather this time of year.  Snow, thunderstorms and tornados...If you don't like the weather wait five minutes. 

I have to tell you it may not seem like it, but the next three months will fly. 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options

Can I join?  I am gecko...this is the knot login.  I need to figure out which one to use and commit to it...the baby did look like a gecko at 6 weeks, but now I feel really odd using it, like it is callous.  But don't most babies look like blobs at 6 weeks?  I don't know.  This is one of many things I continue to wrestle with, and it is obviously not that important.

My second draw was today.  I'll find out tomorrow whether the levels went down.  I am hoping they did, since they were pretty high 2 weeks post-D&C.

We just got back from a vacation, which was really awesome...the sun and hiking and nature were a nice break.  

Anyway, praying for lower levels tomorrow...it would be nice for something to be a little normal.

• Options

Just a quick check in tonight.

I am so jealous of you ladies and your spring time!  I wish I could see some grass, its definatly still winter here.  I hope everyones blood draws continue to go well.  Have a good week everyone!

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Options
    res4j:  glad you found us, but sorry you have to join us.  I was reading your hospital billing post above.  That is so frustrating and emotionally draining.  It's like salt in the wound.  Let us know your lab results for this week.  Have you received  your resutls from the path report...or is the pmp diagnosis based of what the u/s showed?  I think just you and Suz had u/s that suggested a pmp.  The rest of us found out from the path report.  Hugs to you.  Dealing with a m/c is enough.  The complications of a molar on top of it is hard to grasp.

ETA:  just realized we have chated before under you gecko screen name.  My brain is not working well right now.  See below!

Sounds like the rest of us are getting into a routine of fewer needles (Suz, your so close! Smile ), and trying to look forward to better things to come.

I was reading a post on the baby center board that basically said:  the old wait for 1 year stims from the lab sensitivity of the old Hcg test used to be <10 was considered negative.  There were to many cases where woman were at 10, assumed they were negative, then the numbers started to rise again.  Since the lab sensitivities are now <5 or <2, depending on your lab....the occurance of  numbers rising once you are negative is pretty much non-existant now.  This was an explanation from one of the gals oncologists.  Makes sense to me!

AFM:  getting back into the routine of everyday life.  DD was very sick over the weekend.  I got about 6 hrs. of sleep over a 48 hr. stretch.  It was not consecutive hrs. of sleep and it was not at night.  It was a random 1 hr. here, 2 hrs. there.  It was like having a newborn.  But, I am not on maternity leave and I am still trying to function at work (although not very well).  Overall, we have had a great year as far as sickness goes.  However, the 2 times she has been sick, she has been very sick.  The good news, it that through all of this, she only asked for her bink once.  I think we are actually done with the bink!  YEAH!  My mom was supposed to fly out Fri., but her flight was cancealed because of the snow storm.  I was a little bummed about that.
  • Options

Tnshall 3 months will fly especially during the summer time.  I seem to be so much busier during the summer months. I was told I could start trying in August but I think we will wait till September.  I would really like a June bug but at the most a healthy baby. My DS was born in January so I would love to have a summer baby so we can enjoy all the fun summer birthday party themes. 

Suz I hope your last chemo treatment goes well Thursday!  We have been having some crazy weather here to.  Sat we had no electricity because lightning struck the pole that our lines are hooked to.  The sad thing is my house and our neighbors were the only 2 house on the road without electricity. Ugh! We should be getting more rain tonight so we are under a flash flood watch since we had so much rain over the weekend.

Gecko it is nice to talk to you.  Are you a partial molar lady too?  Vacation sounds so nice! My family is going to the beach this weekend for spring break so that will be like a quick vacation since it will only be for fri, sat, & sun.  Where did you vacation at? GL with you levels tomorrow! Hopefully we will both get great news. 

Emma it?s nice to see that you are visiting.  I hope TTC is going well.

• Options

Hey Brooke we must have been posting at the same time. lol  I am sorry to hear about your little one.  A mother heart aches when she can?t do much to make a sick child feel better.  I tell my son I would take it all away if I could.  I hope your DD gets to feeling better soon and hopefully your mom will have another chance to fly in and visit with you all. 

• Options

Just some good news...

YAY! my levels went down!  From 1553 to 155 this week.  Woo hoo!!

Yes, we had a PMP - it looked like that from the u/s at 13w and then the path report confirmed it.  The baby looked fine the first two ultrasounds, then at 13w, there was no hb.  Even though the doctor suggested it at the u/s, I wasn't really expecting the dx 2 weeks later because the MD who did the D&C said it didn't look molar to her.  Ugh.

I am running out the door but wanted to post that - thanks for letting me join, although I am really sorry to be here.  Best wishes to you all for a great week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"