Austin Babies
Options

I think Fertility Friend is wrong....do you??

So I think I O'd on CD 13, given the huge jump in my temp. My first 2 charts also had a large temp increase. However, this cycle, FF put my O date on CD 12, which I think is wrong. Am I not reading it right? Will FF correct it later if it decides that CD 13 was the correct O date?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/babybutler

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think Fertility Friend is wrong....do you??

• Options

Dude. I totally thought you were doing a "breastfeeding is better than Formula Feeding" (ie FF) post!!! I was fixing do some serious flaming!

Sorry, I have no idea about your O =(, it's been a long time since I charted. Because I work nights I can't temp. The only sign I can use effectively is CM.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think you O'd on CD 13, but it's hard to tell with all those jumps early in your cycle
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think FF is correct. Your temperature shift happens after you O, not the same day that you O. My O date was usually the one where there was a dip in temp and then the next day (or two) it increased.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sorry - I'm w/ Taytee - I thought you were referring to FF/BF - and I was shocked that there were just a few responses!

Sounds like you got some good advice though.

• Options
    imageTaytee:

Dude. I totally thought you were doing a "breastfeeding is better than Formula Feeding" (ie FF) post!!!

I totally thought that's what this was about also!
  • Options
    Ha ha ha....No, I am in no way trying to start a BF vs. FF fight! I will correct my title to show so I don't get any flames! Wink
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am terrible at reading charts, but just wanted to tell you that Fertility Friend told me I didn't ovulate the month we got our BFP, so its not always right.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"