Austin Babies
Options

38+ weekers (MrsChristmas, Froggi, Libby)

Re: 38+ weekers (MrsChristmas, Froggi, Libby)

• Options
    Not really. I'm having some contractions, but nothing consistent enough to time. I was 2 cm, 70% effaced at my last appointment. Over the weekend I had some cramping and low back pain like I get when I'm about to start my period, but that's gone now too. I go back on Thursday, so we'll see if I've had any progress by then.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm butting in even though I'm not 38 weeks yet. I had an appt this morning and I'm now 2cm and 60% effaced, I was 1.5 and 50% last week. Yay for progress.

**labor dust to all of y'all**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm still here!  Not much new, except I think he may have dropped a bit.  Last night I asked DH if my belly looked lower and he replied, "um YEAH!"  Having a few period-ish cramps off and on & plenty of BHs, but no real contractions. 

DS was nice enough to listen and not come over the weekend.  We'll see if he listened when I told him that he can come any time now.  Smile

• Options
    I still haven't had any signs :( ?It's getting harder to stay positive. ?I'll probably just have to wait until the induction.
  • Options

imageamycory2008:
    I still haven't had any signs :(  It's getting harder to stay positive.  I'll probably just have to wait until the induction.

I'm sorry Amy!  :(  When is your induction scheduled?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebalihaigirl:

imageamycory2008:
    I still haven't had any signs :( ?It's getting harder to stay positive. ?I'll probably just have to wait until the induction.

I'm sorry Amy!? :(? When is your induction scheduled?

I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor's office, but either Wed, Thurs, or Fri.

• Options
    imageamycory2008:
    imagebalihaigirl:

imageamycory2008:
    I still haven't had any signs :(  It's getting harder to stay positive.  I'll probably just have to wait until the induction.

I'm sorry Amy!  :(  When is your induction scheduled?

I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor's office, but either Wed, Thurs, or Fri.

Whoo hoo!   Your baby is coming, no matter what, this week!  Keep us posted!  Do you have a nest buddy?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebalihaigirl:
    imageamycory2008:
    imagebalihaigirl:

imageamycory2008:

I'm sorry Amy!? :(? When is your induction scheduled?

Whoo hoo!?? Your baby is coming, no matter what, this week!? Keep us posted!? Do you have a nest buddy?

I do, it's BoxerMomma.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"