Cincinnati Babies
Options

Diaper Bag?

Ive been in desperate need of a new diaper bag! I want a nice one but I dont really feel like shelling out a ton of cash for it.. I know, picky picky! Is anyone here interested in selling a bag they arent using? The only great deal Ive found online so far is a peg perego half off but its NMS. My first one was cute (I got it at target) but it got dirty really fast and doesnt clean well, after a bottle of tylenol spilled I gave up on it and have been carrying Chris's "man d.b". Ive searched everywhere for an affordable one that I like but I cant find one!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Bag?

• Options

I have a Ju Ju Be Packabe I'm not using.  It is in GUC and I was only going to ask 65.00 for it :) It is not getting any love anymore because I carry so little with me. 

https://picasaweb.google.com/alison.palassis/DiaperBags?feat=directlink

Here are pics...the packabe is the yellow bag.  I love this bag!  

https://www.ju-ju-be.com/our_products.asp?prodid=packabe

The print is Citrus Sorbet :)   My fav part is that it is anti microbial material. 

Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

ooh Alison I am so tempted but I dont think I wanna shell out that kind of cash even though I know it is so worth it! Its just that we spent a ton of money on Bday gifts so its not really doable!

BTW if anyone wants to know I want to spend about 40.00 if it helps :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No prob.  You can join Yahoo Babybags group and buy used bags for very good prices :)  Ju Ju Be also has a private discussion room on their website where you can find used bags as well.  You may even find a Packabe for the price for which you are looking!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thanks so much! I didnt even know that exsisted :P
  • Options
    hmm I tried to find the group but the only one I could find was babybags-OT ... 
  • Options
    Check TJ Maxx! I've seen quite a few decent diaper bags there for good prices.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options
    yeah I tried TJ Maxx... I wish I had a marshalls close by, my SIL found a PPB there for a great price but it was in my hometown
  • Options
    There was a PPB at my TJ Maxx last time I was there too, but I'm not in the market for a new bag. Maybe you'll luck out sometime.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options
    I have a Fleurville that I love.  Babybargains.com has them very cheap fairly often.  They wipe clean and are very durable.  The Fleurville website has a page with seconds and closeouts that are constantly changing from week to week.  You might find a bargain there too.  https://fleurville.com/product/seconds
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Fleurville bags! How do I not know these websites exsist? lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"