Boston Babies
Options

S/O Relocating

DH was offered a job in Andover, not yet sure if he'll accept it.  We're trying to figure out the cost of living differences, the largest of which seems to be housing.  We'd be looking to rent (because we'd be hoping to transfer back to MI after a year or so), and would want to be within a 1/2 hour of Andover.  Can you suggest good communities to look at?  How much would we be paying per month for a 2-3 bedroom apartment or condo?

Thanks so much for your help -- neither of us has ever made a big move like this before!

Re: S/O Relocating

• Options
    North Reading and North Andover are nice communities. I live in the Boston area and currently pay $1200/mo for a good 2 bedroom. I hope that helps. Good luck with the move!
  • Options
    Andover, North Andover are great towns.  I have no idea how much rent would be in those towns....we have friends that live in those towns, but they own. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I recommend looking at Boston.com's real estate section and just looking around Andover for two and three bedrooms.  There can be a wide variety of prices depending on town and what you are looking for.  Boston area real estate is crazy!  If you want a garage or parking you pay extra, if you want 2 baths you pay extra, etc.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"