Austin Babies
Options

Drive through Brenham was BEAUTIFUL!

Oh My, they do not have a shortage of bluebonnets there -- it's a beautiful bluebonnet year for them!

I planned on taking the girls for pictures on Thursday when I drove to Houston but the rain put a damper on those plans.

And instead of stopping in Brenham on the way back to Austin today we saw a little patch in Houston and stopped there. Just as well though b/c the patches in Brenham were jam-packed with picture-takers!  I don't think we could have taken a picture without people in the background, and that's with huge fields.

I'll change my siggie later, but I didn't get any really good pics.  Too sunny and Elena was being a stinker.  So I'm totally game for bluebonnet picture gtg here if we have any cloudy days!

imageimage
6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
My Blog! All about my girls and quilting

Re: Drive through Brenham was BEAUTIFUL!

• Options
    We were some of those throngs.  We actually found even better, mostly deserted fields on the road to Washington on the Brazos.  Fun day!  Off to download pictures...
  • Options

I know, isn't it GORGEOUS out there?

I swear, I was almost moved to tears when I was out there last week - it's just beautiful.  Makes me proud to be a Texan!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"