Austin Babies
Options

AW - Nursery is finished!! (pics in bio)

My MIL came last weekend and finished painting and yesterday my mom and I spent the day organizing things.  We washed the newborn clothes I have so far, set up the closet, and put away the gifts we got at my San Antonio shower last weekend.  Hopefully that will make things easier to organize after our big shower next weekend.  I'm so glad to have the room done - it's all ready for baby!

Re: AW - Nursery is finished!! (pics in bio)

• Options
    Wow!!! I love it!!  You guys did such a great job.  you have a very talented MIL!  I would like to see close ups of the murals - just to see the detail. :-)
  • Options
    Looks great, congrats! The mural is impressive!!!
    ~ Tiffany -- ATX PG Bio
    Loss at 15wks - Dec 2010 and 5.5wks - Sept 2011
    My little ballerina - thanks Life in Motion Photography!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmmm.... i just see the "before" picture and then the picture of the new floor "now to pick a paint color" ... did i miss them?
  • Options
    I love the swing bookshelves! What a creative idea. The murals are beautiful. Great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It's very cute.  And a great theme.  You MIL has some great talent...that mural is fabulous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJezcaM:
    hmmm.... i just see the "before" picture and then the picture of the new floor "now to pick a paint color" ... did i miss them?

this happened the last time. you have to be on thebump austin babies site instead of thenest austin babies site. for some reason, the bios don't transfer. Super Angry

• Options
    Very cute! ?I like the tree swing shelves. ?MIL did a great job.
  • Options
    imagemcurban:

imageJezcaM:

this happened the last time. you have to be on thebump austin babies site instead of thenest austin babies site. for some reason, the bios don't transfer. Super Angry

ah! thank you.  :)

very cute!  love the theme - so unique.  i wish my MIL had a talent, any talent...  :P

• Options
    Very cute. The artwork on the walls is incredible!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

super cute!!!  Great job!

And always glad to see when a baby will have plenty of quilts!  :)

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options
    It's great!! The murals are fantastic. Your son is going to love his room!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    omg- SO CUTE!!
  • Options
    Holy cow the room is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Very lovely! If you haven't already make SURE you have something between the paint and the quilt(s). Fabric absorbs oils and other residue from the shelves they are stored on. A couple folded layers of inexpensive muslin would do the trick. You'd hate to have something that wonderful be ruined by discoloration.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow!  What a luckly little guy!  His nursery is wonderful!  Your MIL did an amazing job on all of the painting!  It is so unique!  LOVE IT!  You should post that on Rate My Space! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"