Austin Babies
Options

Please rec your N. Austin gym with a good daycare

We are currently members at the NW Y on Parmer and McNeil and I do not feel comfortable with the daycare, which is seriously hindering my efforts to get back in shape (well, that and cupcakes!). We are near Parmer and Mopac and I'd be willing to drive 10-15 minutes to get to a gym with a good daycare. Any and all suggestions welcome! TIA.

Re: Please rec your N. Austin gym with a good daycare

• Options
    Love Body Business on Anderson! They have great classes and I like the childcare folks.
  • Options
    I've been happy with LifeTime Fitness at 183/Parmer. I haven't been recently but I didn't have any problems when we used to go regularly. I hope to start going again once I recover from having baby #2.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No personal experience, but I have a friend who can't say enough good things about Lifetime Fitness.  And I believe this is one of their open house week-ends if you want to go check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a member of Gold's Gym and I would take the kids to either Tech Ridge or Hester's Crossing. They used to know my kids by name. The only negative is that Tech Ridge is always full around five. If you can go during the day. I loved the day time ladies when I would go while on maternity leave.
  • Options

Thanks all - I think I'll try to check these all out sometime this week.

k

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"