TTC after 35
Options

**Lizzy**

I was thinking about you and just wanted to see if you made it through yesterday ok, and if you got a chance to talk to DH.  You don't have to post any details but I wanted you to know you were in my thoughts.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Lizzy**

• Options
    Ditto here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

me three!!!

i hope you know you and dh are in our thoughts and prayers. hopefully your dh will be up to more testing.

hugs

• Options
         Aww! Yeah, we did talk last night. DH can always tell when I'm upset and he knew the minute he walked in the door (with the girls). So he keeps asking what's wrong and I told him we'd talk later. No go. He asks if something's wrong at work-no. Something wrong with me? No. Something wrong with him? Yes. Stunned silence, then, "Really?" I told him how I was surprised because the proof is in the pudding with him having two daughters. At this point, one of the girls asks what that means. DH tells her, "O, I thought I was a good swimmer." Had to laugh at that one. I think it's a huge blow to him, since this came so easily before for him and his first wife. He did a lot of sighing and was really quiet. I cried and complained about how I didn't think it would be this hard for us.
         Tonight we talked about how his guys were about three months old, and how I think the stress is a huge factor. I want to start him on vitamins that someone recommended on the TTTC board. I am just trying to hold it together this weekend in front of the girls, and give him time to let it all sink in. On Monday, I am going to try to schedule I remain absolutely terrified that the doctor will recommend the expensive, emotional fun of IVF, etc. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks so much ladies. No one IRL understands and you guys are what's keeping me sane right now!
  • Options

Lizzy, I'm glad you updated us...I was also thinking about you.  Keep us updated and know we are thinking of you and sending you lots of good thoughts!

• Options
    Thanks for the update Lizzy. I had been thinking about you and wondering how things are going. 
  • Options

I'm glad you made it through the day and were able to talk to DH about it. I don't think any of us thought it would be this hard. We all try so hard not to get pregnant that we think it is going to happend the first time we BD without BC. Ugh. If it were only that easy.  I hope your weekend doesn't have too many emotional ups and downs.

So tell me about these viatmins.

• Options

Quizzle on TTTC said her husband had some better numbers after taking these vitamins.

https://www.fertilitymemphis.com/article_improving_male_fertility.asp

I compared the vitamin amounts listed here to the ones on DH's regular vitamins and there is a huge difference in amounts. Quizzle also recommended some vitamin from GNC (It's written down somewhere in my purse). I am going to wait to buy them until I talk to the urologist's office on Monday. I want to talk to the nurse or someone there to make sure it'd be OK to start them before our visit. They're expensive!

• Options

lizzy

glad to hear you and dh were able to talk a little. perhaps after the weekend is over you guys can talk more. what a stressful time for you both

hugs and prayers for you bothRight Hug

• Options

Lizzy,

Sounds like things didn't go as badly as you thought. It's a hard blow for men to take, especially since I'm sure he thought the problem was no way him. I'm sure with a little time to absorb the news, he'll be ready to move forward. 

Good luck. Let us know what the urologists says about the vitamens. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"