Pregnant after 35
Options

Just need to vent here..

So I just took my younger two kids to school, expecting to come home to the brownie "leftovers" from the treats I sent to school with my older two earlier this am with my DH.  You know,  the edge-bits that aren't good enough for the class, but certainly good enough for yourself :)

So I pour myself a big glass of milk, and go to grab the plate of edges. Hmmm cant' see them anywhere.  Oh Holy S&%T!!  Grabbed the phone, called my DH and said please, please, please tell me that the boys only took one plate of brownies with them this morning.  A big platter with foil on top.  Nope - they had two!!! One platter with foil, and one kitchen plate with foil carrying the leftover, kinda burnt, certainly ugly pieces.

OMFG!!! I sooooo showed them which one. Aaarrggghhh.. Normally I wouldn't care a toss, but this school is filled with stepford wives and seemingly stepford teachers as well.

Phew, ok. That's off my chest now.  Thanks for listening

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just need to vent here..

• Options
    I know how you feel, my daughter's school is the same way..I would've called the school to tell them they weren't meant to be taken to school Im sure they wouldn've understood.  Kids do crazy things!
  • Options
    Yikes! Although I don't know what would bother me more - them taking the burned bits, or me not getting MY brownie bits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"