Stay at Home Moms
Options

I'm at the end of my rope...

DH siblings are both taking a vacation this month and he will not stop whining about how he wants to take a vacation. He is still out of work and shows no signs of looking for a new one. I need a vacation to get away from him he is driving me crazy, I have started finding things for ds and I to do out side of the house now that the weather is getting a Little nicer but DH tags along on everything. If he is not driving me crazy at home or tagging along on outings he is going out 2-3 nights a week and doesn't think anything is wrong with it... sorry I needed to vent

Re: I'm at the end of my rope...

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it is when dh doesn't have the motivation he needs to get his butt in gear (my dh went through that a few years ago after he was layed off). I hope he comes around soon and finds a new job. :)
  • Options

IMHO, not having a job + going out 2-3 nights a week, especially when you have a family = totally irresponsible and not cool.

I would be upset too. Especially with him talking about wanting a vacation! I don't think so.

Time to sit down and have a serious talk with the hubs. Are you discussing all this with him? Surely he doesn't think you are cool with this situation, right? Don't get me wrong the economy is tough and it is hard to get a job but come on. He needs to be doing *something*. If he wants a vacation he needs to get out there and work toward it. Good luck talking to him sweetie, I hope it gets better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"