Minnesota Babies
Options

Any 20 something first time mommies?

I just started to go to a Sunday prenatal yoga class at Blooma hoping to make friends with expecting moms, and realized that I am on the youngest side of who's having babies right now. I am 23 and have been married for 2+ years to my husband, and we planned for this baby. We actually had a hard time getting pregnant and are really excited, but I feel really alone not knowing any mom's my age.  We aren't planning on doing childcare so we want to have play groups to socalize with. Let know know if your in the Minneapolis area.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Any 20 something first time mommies?

• Options

I am 26, will be 27 when baby is born.  I feel the same way but I've met some great people here.  This is our first baby and we are very excited.  But your definatley not alone!

We will have to do daycare-no choice about that-but play groups are still a good idea!

• Options

I just turned 24 in Jan, DH and I have been married for almost 3 years.

Where did you go to the mommy group? I am in Minnesota and would love to meet other young moms.

ETA: Sorry didn't realize I was on the MN babies. Duh your in Minnesota!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am 25 & would love to meet others around my age as many of the "groups" I have looked at are made up of older Moms.

I have found great mom groups on meetup.com 

• Options

How long have you been going to Blooma?  I just checked out their website and it looks like a pretty neat place.  I am only 7 weeks along, but just wondering the attendees of the prenatal yoga.....does it range from the newly pregnant to those closer to 40 weeks?  I definitely miss going to yoga classes....I had stopped over the winter months.

BTW - I am a 1st time mom at 28.

• Options
    I am 23, and have a 9 month old. We have been married for almost 2 years. Feel the same sometimes, don't know really any young mommies. I am in the NW suburbs.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh are you my twin??? I am 23 and pregnant too! I've been married for almost 3 years. We had lots of trouble getting pregnant too.... took over a year. We were about ready to start Clomid, and bam! Pregnant. We are so excited. We are due in November! :) Oh and I love yoga!
  • Options
    I'm 24 with my first little guy who is 9 months old and have been married for 2 1/2 yrs. None of my friends have kids yet.
  • Options
    I just turned 27 and none of my friends are expecting yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm 26 now, and will be 27 when the baby is born.  I haven't met any other expecting moms yet and would definitely enjoy getting to know others.  I'm in the SW metro.

BTW - I love yoga and have been doing it for 4 years.  Make sure you tell you're instructor you're preg if it's not a prenatal yoga because there are some positions not to do...ie) twists or backbends early on, anything on your back later

• Options
    I'm only 23 and was 22 when my daughter was born!
  • Options
    I am 26 and expecting my first in June.   None of my friends have kids yet and I would love to meet some 20-something moms.
  • Options
    i am 24 been married since july and we are expecting our first in 28 days!!! :) cant wait.. only a few of our friends have kids... so we are soooo excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"