Detroit Babies

Beaumont NT Scan....

Hi Ladies,

How long were you at your NT scan at Beaumont.  They told me the ultrasound part was about a half hour and the blood work part was about a half hour, giving me an hour total.  Just worndering if this is accurate.  We have another appointment that day, so I kind of need an idea.  TIA!!!

Lauren

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beaumont NT Scan....

• I'd say an hour is good to plan.  They're right about the ultrasound taking half an hour.  The bloodwork is really hit and miss depending on how many people need lab work done.  If they're not busy, they can pretty much take you back right away.  If there's a lot a people, you can get stuck waiting.  It's first come first serve, so there's really no way to know how long it'll take.  Worse comes to worse, if you're running late you can probably just go back the next day for the blood work (not 100% sure though).  I think as long as you have the blood taken within that certain window.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would say an hour to an hour and a half.  Our ultrasound took a bit longer because the baby would not get in the right position.  Finally they got him/her to move and got the pic.  I also had a backup at the lab.  I waited much longer at the lab then I did waiting for the ultrasound tech to call us in.  I did mine at the Troy location, so not sure if that makes a difference.
  • Loading the player...
  • The day I went I was in and out w/in an hour. The U/S was 1/2 hour and I walked in and out with my blood draw.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"