Alabama Babies
Options

I need some encouragement ladies :(

I don't post here much -- but you guys have been so lovely in saying I don't have to lurk even though we don't have a baby yet.  I am in desperate need of some encouragement today.

I'm totally overwhelmed with work projects, home projects, trying to decide if we're going to do another fertility cycle, our social worker is coming over this weekend for a visit.  And all I can think of is I just wish there was a light at the end of our tunnel.  If I just knew there was a baby there for sure (whether it was a viable pregnancy, or an adoption placement, or something) I feel like I could deal with things so much better than I am...because I would be hopeful and happy.  And I'm just not today.  I'm very sad and not the least bit hopeful.  We're coming up on 2 years since we stopped using b/c and it's so depressing.

I know several of you have struggled with PL and IF and if anyone could understand, you could.  Thanks for listening!

Re: I need some encouragement ladies :(

• Options
    Bless your heart.  I am not sure what to say...so I'll just send you a virtual hug Left Hug  Even though I am sure that you have heard this so many times and it's way easier said than done just keep your faith and keep your chin up.  You can always vent, share news, or just whatever on this board.  Smile
  • Options
    I am so sorry. ?Keep up the faith- I know it's hard right now but hopefully things will start looking up soon. ?We're all here if you need to talk ?:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can come vent/release here any time. 

I hate that the last adoption fell through for you guys.  I am here if you ever need to 'talk'.

best of luck in your journey!

• Options
    Best of luck to the two of you.
  • Options

May you have peace in your life with where you are right now and continued hope for where you are going. Know that just the right child, whether conceived by you or adopted, is getting ready for you and your family too...it just may not be time yet =) 

I'm the oldest of 5 adopted children and recently had my own child (unplanned), but am coming to understand that nothing happens by accident.  Blessings abound because things don't always go according to our own plans!

• Options

Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time.  If you have any questions about fert. treatments, I'm a good resource, as is the SAIF board (I could ask for you, if you are uncomfortable posting there) and the TTTC board (are you already there?). 

Anyway, please know that we're here for you always.  [[[HUGS]]]

• Options
    I am so sorry!  I know that this has been a difficult few years for you.  I have a very good friend that is unfortunately following a similar path- it's not easy and it's hard to know what to say/do to help you feel better- I understand.  Just know what pp said, everything truly happens for a reason and your child is out there, they are just waiting for the perfect time.  I know the wait is hard, but it will happen and that little smile will make up for all of the years of waiting.  I'll be thinking about you!
  • Options
    I am so sorry that everything is overwhelming right now.  I hope you can find peace in the midst of all of it, and I wish you and your DH the best! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this right now! We are definitely here with open ears if you ever need to vent. We all do it from time to time.

Good luck with everything! Your baby is out there, one way or another. It will happen sooner or later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    I'm really sorry you are going through such a tough time.  I wish I had the perfect words to make you feel better. Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    We don't have children yet either, so don't feel bad posting here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I hope things lok up for you soon. Just know that we are here for you so vent away anytime! ::sending baby dust your way::
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies -- yesterday was just one of those days!
  • Options
    I know you posted this a few days ago (I haven't been nesting much), but wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry that it has been so hard and frustrating for you.  You're in my prayers!  ((HUGS))
  • Options
    Hey Sarah!  I know I'm responding super late, but just wanted to say you know you're welcome here anytime for whatever you need!  I hope things are going better - I saw the most recent update on your blog : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"