South Florida Babies
Options

How long does your baby sleep at night?

My 4 month old daughter sleeps sometimes 10-12 hours straight at night. Its *wonderful* for us but I can't help but get concerned. Should I worry?

Re: How long does your baby sleep at night?

• Options
    That's normal! Zoe sleeps about 12 hours every night. It used to be 11, but now it's almost always 12!
  • Options
    Totally normal. Babies need sleep! Nadia used to sleep 12, sometimes 13 hours and then stopped! Ugh! I really miss it! Last night she blessed me with 9 hours- felt like HEAVEN!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jake slept for 12 hours straight for a whole month and the pedi said that was great. Now he doesn't, but hopefully he will again at some point :P
  • Options

That is wonderful!  Chelsea is a great sleeper as well.  She is out by 7/7:30 and won't awake until 6/6:30am.  She's been doing this since she was 2 months. 

• Options
    nah totally normal......... except every few weeks she goes through a phase where she's up ALL THE TIME.  and we're going through that now....
  • Options
    Zachary is 4 months and also sleeps 10 to 12 hours at a time. it's great!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    not to worry! Max has been sleeping through the night 12-13 hours since he was about 8 weeks old. Its a blessing, nothing to be concerned with!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is normal! The average child your dd age with naps and bedtime should be sleeping 13 hours or more. At that age Sophia was sleeping an average of 11 hours at night with 3-4 hours worth of naps a day... Its all as it should be. Helps her grow bright and healthy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Like the other said it is completely normal and enjoy it while it lasts! STTN is never a guarentee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"