Colorado Babies

Paranoid Newbie

Hey all! I am just barely 4 weeks along and we concieved in our 2nd cycle of TTC. I was so excited when I foumd out for like 5 seconds and then the worries and what-if's set in. Now I'm convinced that everything I'm doing is killing my baby. Stupid I know considering I have a very healthy lifestyle, but I just can't shake it. Its almost as if I am purposely keeping myself from enjoying this at all. I don't know if my symptoms are normal or not, no matter how many times I read What to Expect's opinion. I wake up at 2:45 every night unable to fall asleep again and have constant nagging hip aches and back aches. I walk around like a zombie all day... and all of these symptoms further spiral me into my little worry whirlpool. My first appt is apr. 22nd and it feel slike an eternity! I was never a worrier before this, what the hack is goin on with me??? Thoughts, opinions, backhands??? TIA !:)

Re: Paranoid Newbie

• My suggestion would be to stop reading What to Expect.  I hated that book.  It made me so paranoid.  Get one of the ones that does the weekly "this is what is going on".  I felt a lot of the hip/back aches and I beleive they are completely normal. 

You have to stop worrying, it will be okay!  HTH

• I'm 5 weeks today and I know how you feel!  I sleep like crap all the time now, and have all these weird aches!  My mother-in-law tells me it's totally normal... and I think she would know since she is a mother of 7!!  My sister is also an RN so if you have any other questions I'd be happy to ask, because I have a lot of them too!  Perhaps you have questions I haven't even thought of yet!!  Let's stick together!  Plus, I think every pregnant woman needs at least one pregnant friend, and I don't know like... ANYONE in this town!!
  • Loading the player...
  • sorry about that gigantic picture... Siggy test...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"