Pregnant after 35
Options

My belly is finally popping

It seems like just overnight my belly is popping at last. It looks like I'm carrying low, I wonder if it's a boy? Anyway, we'll know soon enough at my "big" ultrasound. Now I have to tell my new coworkers and boss the news. I am having the most difficult time trying to hide this new bump so I have to tell them on Friday. Wish me luck!
Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: My belly is finally popping

• Options
    BTW, the belly pic here is old, I'll update with a newer one later.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

Good luck, NewMrs!  I hope telling the boss at the new job goes well.

And I'm carrying low, too?and it's a boy. But that's no true indication, just an old wives tale. But you never know...

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YAY!  doesn't it feel like you're REALLY pregnant now!  I couldn't wait until the day my belly "popped", now I'm huge!  LOL   Good luck w/ the new boss & co-workers.  BTW - I'm carrying high and it's a boy, so who knows ?!?!

Take care and enjoy the growing bump   :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Supercute!
  • Options
    Good luck telling work and congrats on your bump!  Let us know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"