Orange County Babies
Options

Baby Registry

We have registered at BRU but so far customer services sucks when I call if to ask if they have an item, nevermind, when/if I want to return something. I'm not sure that I want to keep it.

I love a few things from PB and RH but both have limited items.

Any other suggestions?

TIA! 

Re: Baby Registry

• Options
    set up a small one at target even if you dont tell anyone about it (service also stinks) so you can get on their mailing list. ?COUPONS!
  • Options

BRU is getting strict just like Target. I went there the other day to exchange a sleeper for a larger size and I couldn't because I didn't have a receipt. I couldn't believe it. At least Target gives you 2 times a year.

I know PB is great to work with. I have never worked with RH.

But I would at least registered at Target as well. They give you a coupon after the baby is born to buy anything off your registry that you need and don't have.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We registered at BRU and Target. I didn't have any issues with either one, but I am a crazy person when it comes to keeping receipts, because I know how anal they are about returns. I keep the receipts until we have washed it or used it and then I throw them away. There were several things we received that we ended up returning because we either didn't want/need it, or simply just didn't have the room.
  • Options
    I discovered that both BRU and Target will take back things that aren't on even on your registry as long as you have one that they consider "active".  This came in handy when we got duplicates of things that we hadn't registered for.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the info. I think everything is just getting a little overwhelming and I'm taking it out on BRU. I do love coupons so Target here I come...
  • Options
    We also registered on Amazon to give people another online choice.  Bergstrom's is another choice, but that one really depends on whether you think people who will be buying you gifts will be able to make it into one of their stores.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"