D.C. Area Babies
Options

Bed, Bath & Beyond has baby stuff

Do people already know this? It was news to me!

I found out because I was searching for convertible car seats (yeah, Troy is still in his mega Graco Safe Seat that goes up to 30 pounds).

Re: Bed, Bath & Beyond has baby stuff

• Options
    That's interesting.  I've never seen anything baby related in the store, but since they own Buy Buy Baby I guess is makes sense that they sell baby stuff on line.  Thanks for letting us know!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Somewhat related question - does anyone know if Buy, Buy, Baby takes Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons? That would be awesome since I have a drawer full of them. . .
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think they only have baby stuff in one store location for now (Chicago, maybe?), but they do list baby items online and can order them for you from the store.  I think that you could use the coupons if you are ordering in the store.

My understanding is BuyBuy Baby does take Bed Bath & Beyond coupons, but not expired ones.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageeeclem:
    Somewhat related question - does anyone know if Buy, Buy, Baby takes Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons? That would be awesome since I have a drawer full of them. . .

Yep. They sure do. They just can't be expired.

Photobucket
  • Options
    also, I was told when I was registering at the Buy Buy Baby in Springfield that BB&B coupons used at BBB are extremely limited on what they can be applied to. I've never used a BB&B coupon there, so I can't say for sure.?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageeeclem:

Buy Buy Baby also accepts competitor's coupons, so you can use BBRU and TRU coupons as well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Their web site has had baby stuff for awhile too.
  • Options
    imageghostgirl:

imageeeclem:

Buy Buy Baby also accepts competitor's coupons, so you can use BBRU and TRU coupons as well. 

sweet! thanks! 

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"