D.C. Area Babies
Options

**mstavish79**

Re: Bolling AFB

I think I went on a tour at the wrong time. I didn't see any infants and was told that they were all in another room "playing." Because they don't allow visitors to enter the rooms, we were only able to see from the hallway.

What did you like about the place when you toured? I really want to like the place because my H works at NRL and I am at Saint E's so we would both be 5 minutes from DD during the day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **mstavish79**

• Options

Yeah, it sounds like you may have gone at the wrong time.  We were able to see infants in the room.  It seemed like they were all well cared for- rocking, holding etc.  I also liked that all the infants have their own crib.  They seem very open to handling breast milk and if your not breast feeding provide formula.  (I'm breast feeding so this was important).  I also got a good sense of the older rooms- as far as activities and play.  My husband works with a women who has her 1 year old there- he has been there since 6 weeks of age and she has nothing but good things to say about it.  There are also some in home day care's on base that we are going to check into- again the problem is if there will be opening for when I want to start daycare.  Such a scheduling act!  Good luck with your search!  We got on the waitlist really early but I had forgot that when you have your baby your suppose to call them and let them know.  I'm glad I called now just to check where we are on the waitlist.  Just a heads up! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got on the waitlist when I was 12 weeks. They told us that we have to call when baby is born to be put on a new waitlist (the born babies waitlist) so we aren't very confident that we will get a spot. Plus, since DH is civilian DOD we are lower on the totem pole. Oh well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"